Saturday, October 17, 2009

Outfit #2 – Kate Spade Inspiration

99

Print Top: INC. Black Dress: Cami. Purple Tights: apt 9. Gray Patent Heels: Nicole Miller. Owl Necklace: Forever XXI.


This Kate Spade look was clearly more suitable for going out, but I was able to just tweak it a bit and make it work appropriate (for my work environment at least!).

I don’t currently have hot pink tights (though they are on my shopping list), but my textured purple tights gave the same color element needed in this outfit for a nice “pop” of color interest.

7 comments:

GingerSnap said...

I love the idea of colored tights! Very bold, but very cute :)

The Thrifty Stylist said...

i honestly didn't know she did more than just bags... black and white with a pop of color is awesome; great tights! can't wait to see more :)

gina said...

Love the patterned black and white top with the purple tights!

Lauren said...

beautiful jacket! i love the sleeves!

lauren
www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

You looking great!

FashionAddict said...

I love how the printed jacket and tights make a classic LBD so much more interesting. Great job!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I like the bold look. I know I could not pull it off, but it looks great on you. Good for you on trying new things. You are right inspiration does not mean you have to copy it exactly.