Thursday, October 29, 2009

No Fussin’ Today

24 23

Jeans: Gap.  Boots: Fioni.  Vest: NY & Co.  Navy Short Sleeve Turtleneck: Moda Int’l.  Watch: Guess.  Earrings: Lane Bryant.

10

I am wearing the fun flower / pearl-y earrings again!  I go into Lane Bryant every now and then with one of my girlfriends, and I always end up walking out with jewelry.  This most recent trip, I saw some adorable leather gloves with open fingers and some really lovely purses (albeit a bit expensive…).

I love navy and khaki together, so used those colors as my foundation for today’s outfit.  It was a crazy crazy busy day at work and I knew I would have a lot to do (even more than my normal hectic schedule), so wanted to be comfortable and not wearing anything “fussy” that might distract me throughout the day.  I knew I’d be getting down & dirty!

Phew, thank goodness the day is over…and, yes, I survived.

9 comments:

Julia said...

Navy and khaki are great together, you're right. And the vest is a great look for you! I never know exactly how to wear vests...

Bianca said...

Great colors, great shapes too! Very pretty.

~Hurricane B~ said...

Oh boy do I miss Lane Bryant, they have such cute accessories. I am glad you survived a hectic day. I have a busy as all get out day at work today. But it will be a bit of play as well.

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! What style are the jeans?

Timeless Fashion... said...

Those earrings are lovely!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love this look. Gap jeans are my favourite.

FashionAddict said...

This is such a great "casual" friday outfit. It remains professional without being so stuffy that you don't fit in on a Friday.

Healthy and Homemade said...

LOVE the navy and khaki!

eednic said...

love the look of the vest over the shirt! stunning!