Saturday, October 10, 2009

Making me smile

DSCF3174

 

Floral Sweater: Forever XXI.  White oxford button up: Kohl’s.  Pants: Gap.  Green pointy flat: Nine West.

Oh I am so glad the end of the week is here!  I’m getting some furniture delivered this weekend, so am looking forward to that – and my mom is returning from Greece (yes, I’m green with envy!), so I’m excited to see her again and hear lots of stories from her trip.

Since summer is definitely gone, I am keeping the feeling near me by wearing my blue floral sweater.  It’s been very gloomy weather lately, so this sweater was a good option to bring a smile to my face when I looked out and saw the gray clouds and drizzling rain.

Do your clothes make you smile?  I hope so!   :)

11 comments:

Timeless Fashion... said...

I love your white shirt plus that floral cardie goes so well with it. Thanks for the tip about the hat.

Have a good weekend!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

Teal is a great color on you, especially that beautiful sweater.

I like to think all my clothes make me smile :) the #1 reason I go shopping!

Have fun with your Mom.

FashionAddict said...

Great cardigan! I love it over the button down.

Sher said...

Love that cardi! I have a weakness for blue roses.

Lesa said...

That is just the greatest cardigan! Wish I was small enough to wear Forever 21. You look wonderful!

Lemondrop Marie said...

Such a pretty floral print, I can see why you'd smile wearing it. It's just the right amt of floral for fall with those trousers- always love your choices!

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Cute sweater!!
I love forever, we just had a new store open here yesterday.. i heard ppl starting fighting over a sweater.... yikes!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I really dig your red hair, I like that sweater. It looks like it could make the person wearing it older or a grandma sweater. But you make it look young and fresh. Oooh and where is the pic of the shoes? The lovely...MUST SEE shoes.=)

Patty Ann said...

amazing
love that top
really really love it
its nice enough to go out
but you could still wear it
to a more formal event
or something stylish for work
and my clothes make me smile
actually when i feel sad, i just look at all my clothes and i feel better instantly hahahah
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Lady A said...

That's hott! So loving the top! Will be by to borrow *wink*.
Simple look, yet it's saying something! One of my favs.

Elegance Personified said...

Londyn, I know you love this cardigan too much but I will gladly and happily accept this too. I love this cardigan most out of all the cardis you own (and you have A TON!!) I guess you've worn this a dozen times already, now give it to me. =D