Monday, October 5, 2009

A Little Gathering

DSCF3159 DSCF3158

Dress: Chadwicks. It has pockets!!! It’s so fantastically comfortable; I felt like I was in pajamas all day long :) I also really like the little gathering this dress has, which adds some nice detailing while still keeping clean sleek lines.

DSCF3160DSCF3162

Purse: Kohl’s. Shoes: Two Lips.

On my way in to work, I was quickly reminded that it’s a bit chilly in the morning to be bare-legged. It’s fine by mid morning, but yikes! I had some goosebumps as I started out the day!

DSCF3166 DSCF3163

Brown detailed cami: Bella James. Necklace: Thrift.

Wasn’t quite getting the color right on these close up shots……

11 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Gorgeous dress, the colour really suits you. And the ruching detail is great.

Cherish said...

Ohhh...how cute!!! This dress would also look great in red!

ShoeZQ said...

Gorgeous. I love this color on you!

Becky said...

This dress fits you perfectly! I love how you added in the brown details. Very pretty :)

Tiffani said...

Love this dress on you! I gotta check out chadwicks!

Lesa said...

Head to Toe gorgeous, color, accesories, you have it perfect!

WendyB said...

Great color.

Emily said...

I agree, this color is beautiful on you.

Raquel de Medeiros said...

Beautiful dress! I wanna one too!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I love that color on you, it is very jewel-esque. It looks comfy.

Elegance Personified said...

This dress is beautiful. I love the color, style, gathering, how it sits on you and how it fits you. Truly a very nice, classic wardrobe piece, a must-have. I love the girly detail (the ruffled cami neckline) mixed with the edgy (the shoes.)