Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kate Spade Week

0 kate-spade-clothing

I’ve been seeing the new Fall Kate Spade collection EVERYWHERE and I just fell in love with it.  I already knew I loved Kate Spade, but this was just the perfect definition of why I’m so in love this designer – fabulous color, pattern, and texture…… and the clothing is always classy, flirty, sexy, chic, unique, and sweet all at the same time.  Ah, if only I had the moola $$$……

Since I can’t afford Kate Spade, I’m going to try my hand at imitating the above styles with the clothes I currently have.  Maybe my Kate Spade lust will then lessen (doubt it though…!).

5 comments:

Lauren said...

ohhhh i love kate spade... a few years ago i was lucky enough to get an AMAZING floral print tote on a super sale. i still carry it around, and when i bought new luggage, i actually found luggage to match my tote!

lauren
www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

GingerSnap said...

I love her new line as well! I was totally drooling over it at Bloomy's the other weekend!

Bianca said...

That is a fabulous idea!! I had book marked several of these as well. I cannot wait to see what you come up with. The KS items do not come anywhere near my size, so it will be interesting to see your substitutions.

Jess said...

I too like KS's style- particularly the bags and china! Its a very simple but bold aesthetic I can appreciate.

Natasha said...

I actually like your look better.