Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Suit to Separates



Raspberry Blazer: Nine West. Silk Ruffle Wrap Top: Sunny Leigh (Macy's). Pinstripe Pants: New York & Co. Shoes: Anne Klein. Bracelet: Lia Sophia.

This blazer actually has a matching skirt bottom to it, but it's a bit small...... so I'm tucking it away for the meantime and making use of the jacket instead. It's always easy to add versatility and extra usage to a suit wearing the pieces as separates. I think I'll try this blazer next with a pattern skirt!

10 comments:

gina said...

Great jacket!

Bianca said...

Love this outfit! I think the blazer is lovely!!

SHOEGAL said...

Gorgeous jacket. Shame the skirt doesn't fit right now, but a pattern skirt will go with it great.

wwkrissiewear said...

Love this jacket! Really striking red. I like how you paired it with the more muted pants and black top. I think a whole red suit might actually be a bit much so I like that you're using it as a separates piece (even if not by choice :-)

Jessica said...

cute blazer i absolutely LOVE that color!

Lorena said...

These colors look great together... you know when my suit skirts are tight I use them as a tube top under the jacket and just belt it... :)

Sheila said...

That is a gorgeous blazer - I love the sheen to it. I almost never wear my suit pieces together anymore - can't wait to see what you do with this.

eednic said...

oh! i love the color of this blazer! very pretty!

Mets GirLL said...

That blazer is gorgeous!

Also, thank you so much for putting the names of the stores of where you bought some of your items, some of the brands I had no idea where they were sold- this is so helpful!

Elegance Personified said...

I love this outfit which pops by that blazer. Add these pair of pumps to my favorite shoes of yours. ;-)