Monday, September 21, 2009

Out to the Movies


Sweater: Forever 21. Jeans: INC.

The epitome of weekend casual. I was off to see the "Julia / Julie" movie, so comfy jeans and a nice patterned sweater did the trick. As a self-proclaimed foodie and fellow blogger -- I really enjoyed the movie. I read the reviews before seeing the movie, so was prepared for the lackluster Julie sections. I still really enjoyed the scenes of Paris and cooking, along with some beautiful relationships. I'd recommend it.

I also colored my hair this weekend. Can you tell? I've been trying to get it red forever - with some results better than others... I've had it done at the salon a few times, but I can barely tell the difference - so this time I went back to the box and although I may not be "Debra Messing Red", it's closer than I've come from in past expensive salon visits.

5 comments:

Sarah R said...

I like the red on you. It's subtle but you still notice it.

Askew To You said...

The red looks great. :)

Lorena said...

The red is very flattering ! Great choice !

Sheila said...

I like the red on you! I've dyed my hair myself for years. Love red!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I always dyed my hair red, until I moved to Europe. All these Europeans do their hair the bright red or maroon colors. Soooo kinda felt like one of the pack. I love the red on you though. It looks great.