Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall


Shoes: Steve Madden. Sweater: INC. Polka Dot Top: Chadwicks. Jeans: a.n.a (JC Pennys).

Off to do some browsing at IKEA. It's been a little chilly out lately, so I brought along one of my cozy fall sweaters for extra coverage. I ended up doing so much walking that I didn't need it, but it was nice to have it all the same.

Surprisingly enough, I'm actually getting into the fall mood. I even drank some hot cocoa while curled up with a good book last night. Too bad winter follows so quickly....

4 comments:

FashionAddict said...

I love the polka dots and the sweater looks so darn cozy. The whole outfit is so cute!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

You really have a nice shoe collection :)

Bianca said...

Very cute! I love the polka dots. I was looking at some polkadot tops from Talbots.

By the way - I left you a little blogger award on my blog yesterday. :-)

Kasmira said...

I STILL haven't been to IKEA. Do you like it?