Monday, September 7, 2009

Enjoying the Weekend


Floral Top: Robin K. Jean Jacket: All American Girl. Cropped Pants: Express. Gladiator Wedge Sandals: Nine West. Purse: Nine West.

I was dressed slouchy all day, so when my mom asked me to run a few shopping errands with her - I thought it appropriate to put something on that was BlogFashion worthy.

I'm mixing several neutrals in this outfit with the blue jean, beige purse, and black pants; and bring in some interest with a flowey patterned top. No jewelry accessories -- just my big sunglasses!

4 comments:

Candycane said...

I love the jacket I have been looking for one similar myself!!!

Kaylyn said...

So cute! Makes me want to dig out my gladiator wedges....

FashionAddict said...

Love the jacket with that outfit! So "casual chic"!

eednic said...

cute get-up! love the denim jacket paired with the floral top and those shoes are killer!