Sunday, September 13, 2009

Almost Repetitive...



Print Jacket: INC. Brown Pencil Skirt: White House Black Market. Red Peep Toes: Stuart Wietzman. Bracelet: Forever 21.

Though I pride myself in coming up with many different outfits out of mixing and matching the same articles of clothing, my style "persona" is pretty consistent (I'd describe it as chic, versatile, feminine, and colorful). When I downloaded today's pictures however -- I realized I had almost identically copied a previous outfit! Which do you prefer? VOTE here.

6 comments:

Kiki said...

They are so close, it's hard t decide. The bottom piv makes you look thinner, but I love 3/4 sleeve, statement jackets. I vote...jacket. I wish I loved jackets as much as you, you always look fantastic. Fortuneatly, my job is quite casual.

Tiffani said...

look great in both! great style!

FashionAddict said...

Love them both! The prints are fantastic, and the cream really makes the black and brown work together nicely.

Lorena said...

I like the top one!

Milly said...

both outfits are great!

love the cropped jacket

Elegance Personified said...

WOW that White & Black Blazer is stunning. Love the style and particularly the length and print of it. It looks like something from White House / Black Market. Both outfits are beautiful. Now I see how this knee-length brown skirt goes great with Black & White Printed Tops. WOW!! Great Mind thinks alike - in this case you with "repeating" this outfit. I love both but I prefer this newest one maybe because I am in love with this INC Blazer. =)