Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pops of Pink


Print Cardigan: Delias. Brown V-Neck: Emma James. Skirt: Moda Int'l. Necklace: Flea Market Find.



Pink/Orange Bow Peep Toes: Anne Klein. Brown T-Straps: Ann Taylor.
Which Ann(e) shoes do you prefer with this outfit???

I feel like I've been wearing a lot of browns and grays lately. I think they just feel easier to wear in the summer than a black or navy. Too bad it doesn't feel more like summer here -- it's been awfully rainy and cool lately, but here's hoping for much sun this weekend!

10 comments:

Bianca said...

Oh - this is pretty! I am a little more partial to the brown shoes, but I just really love T-straps, and since I cannot wear them, (without looking like stumpy mc stump-leg) I love to live vicariously through others!

The Thrifty Stylist said...

oh man. really. it's just about impossible to choose. the pink are so FABULOUS but the brown are so SEXY. aaaaah! *head explodes*

. said...

that's nice...i really like it
in my opinion red shoes.

oh, and i really like that skirt,, i think i should find simmilar one for me ;)

have a nice day

Stylestance said...

Like how you paired the brown & pink in this outfit. I definitely prefer the pink shoes!

FashionAddict said...

I LOVE those Ann Klein shoes!

Anonymous said...

Usually, I'd go with the "safer" brown, but the pink and orange really pull together the whole outfit. My vote is for Anne Klein!

Milly said...

love the printed cardigan
with this outfit i prefer the brown t-strap shoes...but both pairs are fab

Anonymous said...

Brown. More streamlined and put together.

fromsneakerstostilettos said...

I love that you have more than one pair of shoes that are pink. I saw your CL shoes the other day! I was jealous because I have the green CL ones just like them, but pink would also be fab!

I voted for the pink because I really enjoy a pop of color AND it is summer!

Elegance Personified said...

The outfit is GRRRRREEEEATTTTT. I prefer it with the Brown T-Straps. I think the Anne Klein Shoes - as beautiful as they are - clash with the pink of the cardi.