Saturday, August 8, 2009



Lime Polka Dot Silk Tank: Isaac Mizrahi. Beige Cropped Jacket: A. Byer. Jean Skirt: New York & Co. Polka Dot Pumps: Fioni.




I was loving my polka dots today -- mini green polka dots on my top and mini pink polka dots on my shoes!

Unfortunately, my fun polka dots did not make for a fun day. It ended up being a really tough day at work and I am sure that I will soon be sprouting gray hair if things continue as they did this Friday.

I plan to turn over a new leaf this weekend and start next week with a renewed sense of self and a renewed sense of what I am passionate about and what I enjoy in life -- and plan on letting go of all the other unnecessary stress and crap in my life. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

Cute shoes and good luck on your new outlook!

Bianca said...

Sorry to hear about the stress! Sounds like you have a great attituide about the future and how to change it - so it sounds like you will be fine. :-)

I think your polka dots are so cute! I love the shoes and the top! I have seen cute polka dots start to pop up here and there in stores too.

Askew To You said...

Good luck! :) And I love your polka dots.

Zazzu said...

Working sucks the life out of you no matter what job you have. Some days are worse than others.

The happiest people I know are the ones who can leave work at work. Good idea to recharge this weekend.

Love the skirt! Perfect length and it goes with anything and everything.

cbenavides said...

Good luck!! I LOVE this look- polka dots are such a fun print!!

fromsneakerstostilettos said...

This is one of my most favorite outfits you have worn to date! I love the green and the navy! :)

Woman In There said...

The colour combo is great.... :) sinply love it!!!! hope this week turns out better!

Milly said...

cute top...love the polka dot pumps!

Anonymous said...

Another awesome outfit! I like how you matched the navy pumps with your dark blue skirt...would have never thought of doing that...

The Writing Instinct said...

Sorry to hear about the stress. I hope things look up - with your renewed outlook you cannot go wrong. Best of luck!