Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fishing for Salmon


White Ruffle Top: Chadwicks. Salmon Lace Cardigan: Twelve by Twelve. Belt: Thrifted. Linen Gray Skirt: Forever 21. Salmon Trench: Chadwicks. Shoes: BCBG Girls.





I finally got to wear my lace carigan today. I'm such a girly girl with my clothes sometimes - I love me some lace, bows, and ruffles....! The gray skirt and heels were a good way to tone down the "girly" part of this look and keep it work appropriate.

I also love a color trench. I have a few of them - fuchsia, salmon, blue, black... but was thinking it would be nice to have one in a real classic color like beige. --Whenever my closet actually has room to fit another coat, I'll definitely consider it!

11 comments:

Bianca said...

Cute outfit! I really like the skirt a lot!

Stylestance said...

Gorgeous cardigan and coat ... I have an ongoing obsession with colored/patterned trenches too :)

Kerri said...

I love those shoes with that skirt!

Diana said...

I love the mix of white, pink and grey. And that salmon trench is beautiful!

Kim said...

There are not many color combos that make me much happier than pink and gray!
You have such a way with subtly mixing styles without making it so obvious - that's a skill I'm really trying to learn.

Milly said...

love the skirt and cardigan...shoes too

FashionAddict said...

Pretty outfit! I especially love that ring. Is it vintage?

Susan said...

We all need a girly girl outfit to throw on and feel good!

Londyn said...

I think the ring is from Forever 21

Boutique Girl said...

Cute look! I love the coat.

FashionAddict said...

Ahhh, I should have known. F21's jewelry has some sort of power over me...