Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Blues Continue

DSCF3004 DSCF3005

Black Blazer: Carabella.  Blue & White Print Top: INC.  Jeans: Express.  Maroon Ballet Flats: Steve Madden.

DSCF3003

Up close pic of shirt.

 

This was the outfit I was planning on wearing to work on Friday, however when I went to start my car – to no avail – it was not starting.  My fuel pump went out, and soon after, a pretty penny went out of my pocket in order to fix it… 

Yet again, more bad birthday month luck.  -- Did I mention my camera also died and I lost all NY pictures?!?!?  ugh…

I am counting the days until this month is over, and trying not to bury my head in the sand in the meantime.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Oh no! Maybe the pictures are still safe on the memory card?

Sorry to hear that it's been an icky month. I know it doesn't help too much, but you look fabulous in blue.

FashionAddict said...

I love this so much! That jacket with that printed top = perfection. Very flattering.

Londyn said...

Kari - no, unfortunately the pics are corrupted on the memory card as well. I even took the camera and card back to the store to see if they could figure anything out to save them.... no such luck :(

Mets GirLL said...

All bad luck aside- you still managed to look fabulous on a daily basis!