Saturday, July 25, 2009

Unconditional Love


Purple Flower Applique Top: Alfani. Gray Cropped Pants: Express. Pumps: Nine West.




This shirt started out fabulous, but I soon found out that it is a little more delicate than I would prefer -- as in easily wrinkled and not the most breathable material.

It didn't help that I was in an all day meeting and then went directly to an evening work dinner that lasted until after 11pm! Despite my wrinkle-y shirt, I still really loved the easy, classy, sexy feel of this combo, so will still be keeping it on the list.

8 comments:

Sher said...

Hey I've been seeing alot of shirt that are wrinkled out there.. Did you get the new JCrew catalog? They have wrinkled dress shirts! So I insist you are instyle ;)

L said...

That top is a beautiful color on you!

Shopaholic said...

I love slightly cropped trousers. and those shoes!!!! OMG lovely!

Londyn said...

LOL! Thanks Sher :)

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Gorgeous!

Milly said...

pretty blouse..love the shoes

WendyB said...

Anything that's easily wrinkled basically gets wrinkled when I merely look at it. I have that effect.

Elegance Personified said...

Too bad cause I love this top, cute, feminine style. Nice cropped skinny pants. Love the little button detail. ;-)