Thursday, July 23, 2009

Purple Ruffle Dress



Pink Sweater: Forever 21. Purple Dress: Chadwicks. Shoes: Nine West.

This is the purple dress I opted not to wear to my business meeting last week. Since today was just a regular day, I decided it was more acceptable to be bubble gum colored :)

I absolutely love the pink sweater with this, but ultimately ended up still being "Miss Professional" by swapping to the black blazer at the last minute. I'll just have to make sure and wear the first look next time I go out to dinner or something....

10 comments:

The Thrifty Stylist said...

gorgeous color in that dress! love the little ruffle, too. the pink is terrific with it, but yeah, i did a pink/purple outfit a few weeks ago and my CEO said "you're turning into technicolor lady, desiree!" so um... maybe not again :P

Cheryl said...

That's a pretty dress. Purple has always been my favorite color.

Kiki said...

The blazer is more work appropriate, but I love the mix of tne pink and purple.

Boutique Girl said...

This dress is fab on you!

Milly said...

very pretty dress

Anonymous said...

Londyn, you always look pretty :o) always nice pics to show us your clothes, I realize the ones of this post are small, I would like to know if from now on they will be that size, I prefer always large size in order to see the details of the clothes.
Julie

Londyn said...

Julie - Thanks for commenting. I'm not sure why these pics would show up smaller than the other pics -- they are the same size I always post, so maybe it is just a quirky technical thing - ?

Anonymous said...

Londyn, thanks for the answer, I agree with you, maybe it was a matter of thechnical thing hehehe ;o) I've just checked the pics and now they have the normal big size I'm used to see :o) Thanks for sharing your elegant style!
Julie

Maura said...

You look pretty beautiful.!! Your dress is truly awesome. Well, purple is my favorite color too.

Elegance Personified said...

I love both toppers & both necklaces with this dress (the necklaces I love.) Great Job!!!