Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lovin Those Blues



I built this outfit based on these colorful and glamorous turquoise earrings. I got them from a wonderful little boutique that I unfortunately cannot remember the name of....



Turquoise Cardigan: Chadwicks. Navy Silk/Lace Top: Newport News. Dark Gray Slacks: INC. Silver Polka Dot Pumps: Unlisted.


It may see like a lot going on in this outfit, but I think the blue tones and the silver accents pull it all together. Who knew polka dots, lace, and beading could all blend so well - ? At least to me they do...!

14 comments:

Sher said...

Wild! polka dot shoes!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

very feminine and girly :-)

Kasmira said...

I'm "lovin" this outfit! I love the colors and the shape is great on you too. I like how you pull off the shiny pants.

WendyB said...

Great earrings.

eednic said...

LOVE those shoes! where'd you get that belt?

Anonymous said...

I have been visiting your blog for quite some time, but haven't left a comment yet...but I think this is one of your best outfits! I love all the details and the combination of colors!

Kaylyn said...

So pretty. And of course, the shoes are fabulous. :)

Lesa said...

My favorite colors, love the earrings!

fromsneakerstostilettos said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes!!!

J. said...

I love, love, LOVE the shoes!

bekster said...

Oooh! A+!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes!

Eyeliah SS said...

Love these blues, very pretty earrings.

~Hurricane B~ said...

If only I lived in Ohio, and if only you wore a 10...I would want to do some shoe borrowing. I think these are some of the funnest shoes you have worn. I mean, you always have cute shoes, but polka dots..remind me of youth. This teal looks great on you too. Glad you are feeling better from you sickness.