Sunday, July 12, 2009

"I let my chain hang"




Pattern Dress: Candies. Kiwi Green Tank: JC Pennys. Necklace: Thrift.



When I checked out at the thrift store with this chunky gold chain - I think the check out boy thought I was trying to get "thugged-out" with my wardrobe. Not exactly my intention. LOL!

Even though I love jewelry, I typically like to only have one stand-out piece rather than several items all fighting for attention. This white and gold clover was definitely a statement piece, and worked as a great accent to the multi-colored dress. Bling bling!

16 comments:

Shopaholic said...

lovely piece of chunky jewellery, but that dress is just perfect! perfect fit and perfect colours ! x

Kerri said...

Adorable necklace, so elegant! Im no so sure about the tank to under your dress though, it just doesnt seem to flow. Hope you have a happy weekend!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I think it looks fantastic!

Jessica said...

That necklace is too too adorable!

Sewfast said...

Great syling...Love the necklace with that dress!

Sheila said...

That is such a nice necklace - I love chunky pieces.

daer0n said...

That dress is beautiful and so is that necklace!

Lydia said...

I always struggle with not wanting to show too much of my chest, but also wanting to wear cut, fitted tops. I LOVE the tank underneat! Looks fabulous!!!

Miss Eve said...

Beautiful dress and I love the neklace too :-)

Hope you have a great week, much love: Evi

Kaylyn said...

Great find! That necklace is awesome.

Jess said...

That is pretty hysterical! I don't think there's too much competition between the necklace and stripes- the white is nice and clean and bold do it manages to stand out on its own.

Milly said...

pretty dress...love the necklace
cute shoes too..where from?

Savvy Mode SG said...

cute necklace, cute dress, cute gal!!!

Cheryl said...

That chain and clover leaf pendant is gorgeous. Lucky you to have found at the thrift store! :)

Kari said...

That is a GREAT thrift piece. I like the design of the four-leaf clover.

Cute dress!

liza said...

nice dress!!
Get big Discounts on your next shopping; do not waste your money, save it! Use printable coupons at www.clickmycoupon.com.