Sunday, July 19, 2009

Easy Does It

Day Look:



Evening Look:




Print Dress: Newport News. White Shoes: Steve Madden. Blue Shoes: Steve Madden. Large White Tote: Nine West. Small White Purse: Ganson.

I had a couple people at work say I was so dressed up in my print dress today, but really it's just a really big t-shirt with a string tied around it! It's probably the most comfortable dress I own.

It was also a really easy outfit to turn from day to evening. I just took off the jean jacket, threw up my hair, and swapped my purse and shoes.

16 comments:

Agata said...

You look so cute with your hair up!

Astroman said...

Very nice look! I thought the white heels and bag really set off the entire outfit. I think I like it better without the jean jacket.

You have a very good eye for fashion.

Sher said...

I was glancing thru my blog dashboard and I said to myself "I know that dress!" Love it! Glad to see it on a person instead of one dimensional in the catalog.

Kerri said...

Have we seen these shoes before? I love them? How tall is the heel? The dress is adorable, very alluring with the bare shoulder!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I love that this is a bit matchy, without being horribly matchy.=)

budget chic said...

I love the print on that dress. I never have success with Newport-News. Maybe I should revisit them.

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I so love the day look :-)

The Thrifty Stylist said...

great!! LOVE those blue shoes... i need some!

Susu said...

I enjoy outfits that are easily changeable into day/evening wear. Fun, fashionable and ecological!

Diana said...

I love how easily this transitioned from day to night!

Milly said...

pretty dress

Boutique Girl said...

Great dress!

Shopaholic said...

I love the way you've dressed up the two different looks.
Those blue shoes were made for that dress surely?

fashion1psychology said...

You look great love the jacket.. Very nice :)

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

Miss Eve said...

Super elegant and sexy...love the heels too...

Kristin said...

That dress, those shoes and your haircut are fabulous!