Friday, July 3, 2009

Back It Up



Gray Blazer: Kasper. Light Blue Checked Button Up: Cutter&Buck. Dark Trouser Jeans: Express. Yellow Pointies: Delicious.

I was going through some of my pictures, and realized that I don't think I ever posted this outfit. I wore this as a Friday "jeans day" work outfit. Dark wash / black trouser jeans are always a staple piece to wear for casual but classy work attire. Same idea with a classic fitted jacket -- and then just a hint of fun with bright yellow pumps!

3 comments:

fashion1psychology said...

I like the pop of yellow with the shoes. I would of added a yellow belt of scarf..

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

~Hurricane B~ said...

Great shoes, I always gotta comment the shoes.=) Your figure looks killer in that second photo, very selvete)sp?)

Elegance Personified said...

This look is unusual for you. This is the typical professional business wear. You certainly wear this look great, though it's not your "common uniform" to work. =)