Thursday, June 25, 2009

Red Accents




Red Top: Nygard Collection. Blazer: Rampage. Pleat Beige Skirt: Body by Victoria. Leopard & Red Pumps: Baby Phat. Red Flower Earrings: Macys.





I love these shoes, but worry sometimes about wearing them to work since they are pretty eye-catching. I thought this outfit was a good way to show them off with out being too showy overall.

I also found an extra bonus to wearing these shoes to work -- I did really good on my eating today! Since the shoes are a bit uncomfortable to walk a lot in -- it kept me from going to the fridge as often and kept me from my Starbucks pastry stop!

13 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the red bits on this outfit, and you are right to tone down the rest of the outfit to make those amazing shoes more work-appropriate.

That is really findng the silver lining: uncomfortable shoes = less eating! Ha!

Suzanne Lynn said...

This is a really nice outfit--put together so beautifully!

daer0n said...

Those shoes are so friggin' cute!!

eednic said...

i love the color combo you used here and ADORE those shoes!!

In Bug's Drawers said...

Love the red shirt - great accent to the entire outfit!

Kaylyn said...

Ugh. I love those shoes!

Milly said...

very nice..cute shoes...i have something similar shoes which i havent worn in awhile

Boutique Girl said...

I love those shoes!!

fashion1psychology said...

You look fabulous!!! Love the shoes, to cute :)

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

Kasmira said...

I, too, would be tempted by the Starbuck's pastries if I were as close as you are!

BTW, we have a Yagoot in my building now...so we'll have to meet over here sometime. It's accessible to the public.

~Hurricane B~ said...

Those shoes are def va-va-vooming up the outfit. I think you played it well, wild prints can come off as "party girl". I think the shoes are always the best way to add a kick of life in work attire.

georgia b. said...

this is such a "me" outfit! i love it, and you look adorable in it!

i have not been by here in such a long time. i'm sorry. :(

i've missed some good stuff! and it looks like your readership is growing by leaps and bounds. that's awesome!

i hope you are well. i'm off to comment on one more ensemble that caught my eye as i scrolled through the whole blog page.

Elegance Personified said...

The outfit is simple but nice but I adoreeeeeee the shoes.