Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



I am finally getting the time to recognize the "One Lovely Blog Award"! I was given the award by:

Thanks so much!

For my awards, I am sending the "One Lovely Blog" to:

  1. In a Bug's Drawers - cute and quirky
  2. Budget Chic - killer shoes and sassy dresses
  3. Dressed Up Like a Lady - so colorful and unique
  4. Style Child - fashion forward fashionista

Now - you newly awarded bloggers are supposed to link me back and award some of your chosen blogs!

3 comments:

In Bug's Drawers said...

Awwww.... thank you!! I am so honored. I was jumping around the apartment, lol. Your blog is so cute, you have great fashion sense. I will make it a point to follow it. Thanks again!! :)

Sher said...

You are so welcome ;)

Fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

budget chic said...

Thank you lady for the shout out! I appreciate that! I still need more shoes LOL ;-) No more sandals though, I'm working on close-toe and booties for the Fall