Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Forgotten




Beige Cropped Pant Suit: Worthington. Turquoise Sheer Tie Top: Neu. Oxford-ish Shoes: Marc Fisher.

Every now and then there are days that I realize I have far too many shoes. Yesterday was one of those days... I was looking through my old blog posts to find Belted Outfits, and I saw a post with these Marc Fisher shoes -- I had completely forgotten about them!

There was also a pair of boots I ran across that I had forgotten about as well. . . Good heavens, I think I need help -- either that or I will just have to eat more fruits and veggies to help my memory. LOL!


10 comments:

daer0n said...

I love this outfit! those shoes are gorgeous!

Jamie said...

crossword puzzles also improve memory

myrubyslippers said...

Nice outfit. I really envy your collection of shoes. I'm sure you never face the problem of not having the perfect shoe to match your great outfit right??

~Hurricane B~ said...

Nah your shoe collection does not need help.=) Maybe to help memory eat more omega 3 fatty acids, there is also a natural supplement that can help to, now I have no idea how to spell it ginko blobo...??=) hahaha something to that effect.

Jess said...

Very cute look! I like to periodically take a tour of my closet because I easily forget what I have if I don't see it!

Are your shoes organized by type/color at all? That might help- you have a lot of shoes!

Sher said...

LOL! you forgot about them It happens to me too :D

That's why I started a blog to give everything in my closet equal treatment. I'm trying to wear everything once.

Londyn said...

Jess - yep, I have 90% of my shoes visible in my closet and have them arranged by style and color, but there are some that I leave in boxes, so those are the ones that I always forget about. Out of sight out of mind!

Jess said...

Hmmmmm. I think you need the setup Cher had in Clueless.
:D

Londyn said...

I think you're right......!

*~Dani~* said...

I swear this is one of the reasons I need one of those giant closets - so I can see everything and not forget about things!