Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tee for One?



Red-on-Red Pattern Blazer: Worthington. White Tee: Style & Co. Linen Silvery Gray Trousers: Alfani. Shoes: Enzo Angiolini.



I am reading a fabulous new Harper's Bazaar fashion book, and I'm noticing a lot of pictures with celebrities and fashion icons in basic white tees. I'm not sure that I am much of a tee-shirt kind of gal, but thought that I would try it out.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the look. I think I may have preferred a v-neck though to open up the face/neck area a bit. I could have added a long necklace, but wanted to stick with my preferred simple style, so only wore a large black jeweled cocktail ring for jewelery.

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I have the same issue with tee's. I want more openness on the neck. I always over compensate with big jewelry.
This look is great on you :)

myrubyslippers said...

a plain white T & grey trousers is boring on it's own but the red jacket gives oomph to your outfit. love it.

Jess said...

I'm a big fan of clean simple outfits like this. I agree though- a more open neckline would really improve the overall look- make it more saucy and playful, without being even remotely vulgar.

Milly said...

very nice!