Sunday, May 10, 2009

Purple Love



Express Skinny Jeans. Steve Madden Purple Snake Skin Stilettos.









This may not have been a typical Mothers' Day outfit, but it just so happens that today wasn't a typical Mothers' Day. My mom was out of town, so Jeff and I went to visit his immediate family at his grandparents home. It was just a very relaxed, nice afternoon -- helping prepare food, playing with the kids in the backyard, sitting around a clustered table of wonderful people, and getting endlessly teased at why Jeff and I haven't tied the knot yet..... LOL..... it was a lovely time :)

Because it was such a casual afternoon, I thought I would try out the new love of my life -- my purple stilettos! I LOOOOOOOOOVE them. They look like they would be dreadfully painful, but for whatever reason - they aren't at all! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't walk a marathon in them, but for a 4+ inch heel, they are about as comfortable as you can get!

18 comments:

*~Dani~* said...

OMG I love those shoes! So hot!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! Those are some awesome shoes!!

Sher said...

Killer shoes! Love 'em!

~B~ said...

I am a bit obessed with Steve Madden. Oooh my gosh those shoes are killer. 4 inch, well that would only make me almost 6'2. Not to bad...=) Glad that you had a good day.

Londyn said...

LOL - I know - I'm 6' in them ;)

Milly said...

hot shoes!

budget chic said...

Hey sweetie,

Lovin the shoes for real. Purple is so hot!

Jess said...

Those are some seriously hot shoes! With your relatively simple outfit they don't seem over the top though. They are just the right touch to make it very fun and exciting :)

daer0n said...

Love the top and the necklace!

Kaylyn said...

LOVE the shoes. Just love them. What a great bonus that they're comfortable!

Kaylyn said...

Oh and by the way, I tagged you in my blog. Check it out! :)

Sher said...

When you get back, head over to my blog and pick up your award ;)

Lesa said...

Hi, Head on onver to my blog and pick up your award! Lesa

myrubyslippers said...

woa..awesome shoes!

Lydia said...

Those necklaces are super fun! :)

Sheila said...

Fabulous shoes, Londyn! I bet you got a lot of compliments on them.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the shoes! I have a pair of sexy purple stilettos that I've been dying to wear. Have been looking for the perfect dress or shirt for weeks now. I think you've just solved my problem. Thanks!

Jessica said...

That is one of the most gorgeous pair of shoes i've ever seen. They definately dress up a white tee and jeans!