Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm seeing green. . .


Green Blazer: Topshop. Navy Silk Tie Top: Forever 21. Jeans: apt 9. Shoes: Nicole Miller.



Yay! I love Fridays! Once again, I had a completely different outfit picked out last night and decided that I just didn't feel like wearing it this morning. Thankfully, I know my closet well enough not to have too many "I have nothing to wear!" mornings :)

This green blazer was given to me by a lovely friend of mine. We re-vamped her wardrobe last month, and this was a top that just didn't fit or suit her lifestyle appropriately. It did fit me and my lifestyle however! A girl can never get too many free clothes!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these jewel-toned pieces together, Londyn!

L

Simple Elegance said...

I love all your tie-front blouses! And that green blazer is so fun :)

Honeybunches of Roses said...

stunning jacket

Cammila said...

I love your blouse! The perfect shade of blue. :)

toomuchstuff said...

I love the blazer!

Lydia said...

You are absolutely adorable! :) Love you outfit today! What a great idea to pair sage with navy (or at least that's how they look on my screen...in any case, they look great!). :)

Boutique Girl said...

Cute look!

Jess said...

Oh I love this outfit! I love blue and green together :) Everything fits you very well and the shoes are a nice contrast.

Honeybunches of Roses said...

great color combo and good score on the jacket!

Kaylyn said...

Free clothes can be the best clothes! Some of my favorite pieces are free from friends. This blazer is great!

Kerri said...

Those heels look super tall! You always have the cutest heels, I just wish I could walk in heels that tall!

Sher said...

Jewel tones are beautiful on you!

LK- Healthy Delicious said...

gorgeous olor combo! love that blouse!

mysterycreature said...

Free clothes are always great - especially if they look as cool and funky as that one does on you!