Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Day



Blue Paisley Button Up: New York & Co. Plaid Brown Vest: Antonio Melan. Walking Shorts: New York & Co. Necklace: Flee Market.

This was my Memorial Day outfit. I went bike riding in the morning (not in this outfit...!), but the rest of the day just ended up hanging out around the house, doing some grocery shopping and cooking. I decided to be a little colorful in honor of my happy mood for a lovely day off work!



Sorry I didn't include my brands before -- these pumps are Gianni Bini.

14 comments:

Kari said...

So cute! I love your walking shorts and waistcoat. You didn't bike in this, though, right? ;)

Mervat said...

Looking terrific as always!

Check out my blog for my latest challenge. A piece of cake for you I am sure and you could win some jewellery!

http://isthatnew.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-jacket-five-ways-challenge.html

All the best!

Londyn said...

Kari - LOL! No, exercise shorts and a tank top for bikeriding :)

Sher said...

Was thinking the same thing too. She didn't bike in those shoes LOL! Love the walking shorts. I need to get me a pair that fits good. I have casual pair, but would like a dress pair.

Boutique Girl said...

Great look on you! Love the vest!

~B~ said...

What brand are those shoes?

eednic said...

oh this is cute! love it! where are the shoes from?

Penny said...

I love, love, love, this outfit...and my goodness...you always have the best shoes.

Jess said...

Those are fantastic shoes! Have we seen them before? Who makes them? I have total shoe envy- they add such a fun punch to your look!

Kaylyn said...

Love the shoes!

Milly said...

cute...love the shoes

luvallthingsjcrew said...

I always forget about the cute stuff NY and Co. has--thanks for the reminder and I LUVVE this outfit! Fresh and sassy!

daer0n said...

I don't know how i missed this post, but i love what you were wearing. Everything looks great, you look gorgeous!

Elegance Personified said...

Candy-striped shoes again. So colorful & summery, love them.