Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catalogue Couture



Turquoise Cap Sleeve Cardigan: Chadwicks. Colorful Print Dress: Chadwicks. Pointy Pumps: Newport News.

I may or may not have mentioned that I am somewhat addicted to catalogue and online shopping -- it is so easy to purchase by "click!". It's always a coin toss in regards to fit and quality, but I often find great items. This outfit is completely catalogue item good finds~



I've been trying to show some of my little details here and there. Sometimes I have hidden little details, so today I decided to show one of them as well. I love colorful and detailed slips - this is one of my faves because of the cute little bows!

7 comments:

Diana said...

I love the dress and the cardigan! The colors are perfect for spring :)

eednic said...

super cute dress! love the colors!

Katie said...

I have noted your blog as one of my "Top Blog Inspirations" at my blog, http://alittlebalance.blogspot.com/, Come check it out and pass on the button to a fellow blog that inspires you!

Katie

Boutique Girl said...

What a cute spring dress!

Milly said...

pretty dress

Dan said...

Luv the sublte details / slightly modern victorian.

Sher said...

Just thought I'd tell you...your slip is showing...LOL Only a good friend would let you know ;)

Seriously, what pretty colors in that dress! Just perks up your day :)