Friday, May 1, 2009

Bold Patterns



This whole outfit is from Macy's, except the shoes are Banana Republic, and the purse is from an outside vendor (no brand tag...). I am such a promoter for Macy's - I swear they should pay me for the advertising! I find so many pieces there, and they treat me so well and send me so many gift certificates that they just keep me coming back for more! I love to find little independent stores to find unique one-of-a-kind items, but I will always go to Macy's for my essentials.

A large pattern doesn't always work for everyone -- particularly a large pattern near the face -- but I am pretty tall and my features don't get overwhelmed by the print, so I proudly wear this fun (and somewhat loud) jacket.

8 comments:

Low Cost High Style said...

Luv the jacket!! I'm graduating from college in less than 8mths and I am very excited to start dressing business like! ~Kendra~

Sher said...

Macys! Yes I know! They carry so many different labels the variety is great. And it shows on you!

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

Milly said...

Cute jacket

Fashion Addict said...

Oh I wish I could say that my outfit is all from Macy's... JEALOUS! lol! you look so cute and I love the red bag with the outfit! - it adds a splash of color!

Simple Elegance said...

I love that beautiful red bag!
I've never had a lot of luck with Macy's, but I think it's mostly that I don't like you you have to have their credit card to participate in most of their sales. Still, you've definitely found some fantastic items there.

La Fée said...

the bag is such a gorgeous colour :)

Susu said...

I've always believed in b&w spruced up with a dash of a vivid red.

Elaine said...

I love your bold jacket! and your style in general!

CLOTHEDMUCH.BLOGSPOT.COM