Sunday, May 17, 2009

Evening



Black Dress: Maggie London. Black Patent Clutch: Burlington Coat Factory. Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe.





I bought these shoes at the same time I bought my other Steve Madden Luxe shoes -- the purple love shoes! I had quite a love fest with Steve Madden that day. . .




I tried to go with a colorful clutch, but it just wasn't looking right. So I stuck with classic black and let my shoes be the star.



I went to see Riverdance last night and it was phenomenal! I had tears in my eyes while listening to the beautiful melody of voices and instruments, shivers while I watched the gracefulness of the dancers, and out loud laughs while watching the dance-off of jazzy tap dancers with the classic Irish riverdancers. It was amazing. No words can describe, but that's my best shot at it.

16 comments:

Sheila said...

You look gorgeous. Good call on sticking with the black clutch. The shoes are to die for!

GingerSnap said...

You look great, I love the idea of those little booties with a dressy dress :)

myrubyslippers said...

I freaking love your shoe! I think I prefer this one more than the purple one though both is equally gorgeous.

daer0n said...

you look super gorgeous!

~B~ said...

Isn't it just fantastical? I saw that a few years ago as well as Lord of the Dance. I wish my feet moved that fast. I love another post featuring Steve Madden. I loooove his shoes. You looked stunning as you always do, lucky goregous girl. Glad you had fun!

Boutique Girl said...

You look great! I LOVE those shoes!

Sher said...

You looked beautiful! And Riverdance IS great :)

Milly said...

love these shoes!

Mishy said...

you always look great, but this dress (and shoes) is stunning on you.

Agata Natalia said...

I totally love the shoes & the clutch,and you look great in that tress.

The Daily Wear said...

You look fabulous!! Love, love, love everything about this outfit!

Beatrice said...

Nice! I just bought a LBD myself (a 40s-inspired little number from Trashy Diva), and I love the idea of a snakeskin pattern as a "neutral" shoe, to bring the attention upwards while still being stylish enough with the shoes----for a pop of surprise!

Struggler said...

The shoes are indeed the star of the show, but I really like your dress too - it deserves a 'best supporting' role nomination at least.

BellaCene said...

Oh my gosh! Those shoes are sooooooooo fabulous!

fashion1psychology said...

Great shoes very stylish

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

Elegance Personified said...

These shoes are TO KILL FOR and the simplicity of this lovely LBD brings them out even more. ;-)

Take Care.