Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost Friday


Turquoise Short Sleeve Cardigan: Chadwicks. White Ruffle Top: Inc. Brown Pencil Skirt: Moda Int'l. Shoes: Circa Joan & David.



Can you see the little pleats in the back? This skirt took a couple times ordering to get the size right. Now that it finally fits my hips and thighs, I think I'll have to get it taken in a bit at the waist -- it's a lot of work, but it's worth it to find a good staple piece.

Today was another long day -- good though. I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday!

9 comments:

Sheila said...

That's a lovely skirt and a total basic for the wardrobe. You look great in turquoise!

GingerSnap said...

You look great in turquoise!

Katie said...

You are always fabulous! You need to write a book on your fabulousness!

You're always dressed well, always manicured, always polished, always classy! I admire you!

Keep up the great blog!

Lesa said...

Two of my favorite colors together.

Agata Natalia said...

I really love the shoes.

Lauren said...

I love turquoise paired with brown. So pretty!

Mervat said...

Glad you had a good day.

And the outfit is lovely. I especially love that shade of blue on you.

Sher said...

very sexy skirt on you! Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

To me, it's a very sweet, cutesy and adorable look. The puff sleeves and white shirt convey this, I think. Love it!

L