Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winkle Much?



Black Jacket: Carabela. White Ruffle Top: INC. Gray Linen Pants: Alfani. Belt: Thrift. Shoes: Nine West. Bracelets: Macys.

The morning started out a bit gloomy, but by the afternoon it was lovely outside! I love that I was able to wear these light linen pants and not get cold. As a rule, I tend to stay away from linen as it is typically much to easily wrinkled. However, these pants are so nicely structured that it really isn't an issue at all. It nice to have some variety in work slacks, so they were a good find for me.

8 comments:

GingerSnap said...

Very cute, I have a similar pair of slacks from Ann Taylor and I have not had too much of an issue with wrinkles either :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Fashion Advisor - Thank you for the advice on the tights the other day, I bought some cute brown tight fishnets that worked out really well! Perhaps you could give me advice on something thats been frustrating me, how do I make my bust look 'perky', yet not 'in your face'? Im of average proportions.

Thanks for the advice, and the wonderful blog!

Susu said...

I love the way you accessorize with green - a lil' winkle to the current green tendency, well at least here in Paris green is really getting to be "the it" color for the upcoming spring/summer season.

daer0n said...

You look great, i like your style, i've been meaning to follow your blog for sometime now, so i have added it to the list of my favorite blogs :)
All of your outfits are gorgeous!

Fleur de Guerre said...

/lovely outfit - the green belt is a really lovely touch!

Fresh Metal said...

Love the belt, one of my fave colors! It really POPS without taking away from the rest of the outfit

Mai said...

I love the green accent. It just sets the outfit off!

Elegance Personified said...

I love the gray slacks, real nice. The look like a light tweedy material though or a light wool, not like a linnen at all. I love how the black blazer matches the shoes & umbrella and the "skinny" pop of green in the belt and the bracelet. ;-) You always think carefully when you dress yourself, girly.