Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick Switch




Black Dress: Cami. Black Pumps: Fioni. Nude Fishnets: Vera Wang. Pearl Necklace: Macy's.

This outfit was literally a last second change. I was all dressed up in a new red & black pattern dress, when I looked at my pictures and just thought the dress looked frumpy. I only had 2 minutes before I had to leave for the bus, so I ran into my room and threw on what was easiest - a basic black dress and black pumps. I had to cut off my face in the picture because my hair was so frazzled from the quick change.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh I love it! Love the dress, shoes, and especially the necklace. And girl: you know how to pose!

Sheila said...

And yet so elegant - you look amazing in this classic outfit. Love the shoes!

GingerSnap said...

I think the dress looks great...you should post closeups of your jewelry (looks cute from here ::::squints to see::::) Love your blog!

Mervat said...

Simple yet elegant. I am persently on the hunt for a similar black dress. Wish me luck!

WendyB said...

*wolf whistle*

Kate said...

Still elegant! Very classy and you're pose is so great. What a pro!

Tina said...

Wowza!

Kira Fashion said...

Perfect classic dress, love it so much!

natasha said...

I have been lurking for a while. This is my first post. Love this look -- very classic and elegant.

Cat said...

Nothing like the Little Black Dress to save the day. Bless you, Coco Chanel.

Otóż I.. said...

A lot of successful stylizations :)
.. and this pretty face ^^

Regards! :*

Andie said...

I LOVE this dress. :)