Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pink Accent (Again)




Pattern Dress: Donna Morgan. Fuschia Necklace: Thrift. Brown Croc Pumps: Newport News.





Winter White Coat: Moda International.



My last post was on pink and green combo -- but today I am wearing pink and blue and I think I love it at least as much (and maybe more...!)

I am a bit behind in my daily fashion posts, so this was actually my outfit from mid-week last week. It was still chilly, so I was sporting my winter coat over my dress. Thankfully it has warmed up since last week, and I am no longer wearing a winter coat!


7 comments:

GingerSnap said...

Ok, I might be slightly obsessed with the blue dress you are wearing! and I love how you paired it with a pink necklace, this might be one of my favorite outfits on you!

mysterycreature said...

Classy coat! I have a deep envy of people who manage to have nice coats, somehow mine always end up grimy and fluffy, and possibly on inside out...

daer0n said...

That dress is beautiful, i love the contrast of the pink and the blue. The shoes are gorgeous too, you look great! :)

Candycane said...

Liking this outfit!

Needs Help said...

That dress is super cute and the pink necklace really pops, you look fabulous!

Sher said...

What a pretty dress :)

Milly said...

pretty dress