Monday, April 20, 2009

More Ruffles



Dress: WD NY. White Ruffle Button Up: INC. Shoes: Nicole Miller.

I love this dress, but always wonder what to wear with it. Since it is sleeveless, I always have to wear something over or under it to work. Since it has ruffles all the way down the front of it, I have to make sure that whatever I wear with it works with that as well. Last time I wore a cardigan over it, so this time I decided to wear an undershirt -- the undershirt actually has little pin-tucks up the front and on the sleeves, so I was ruffle city today!


Flower Belt: Macys


Gold and green bracelets for some color and interest.

8 comments:

LK- Healthy Delicious said...

my job had a strict "must wear sleeves" policy that I think is ridiculous. I have a few dressed like h=this that I always throw a cardigan over.. I might try something under now....cute loos!

~B~ said...

That belt is great. Makes your tiny waist seem even more tiny.

Andrea said...

Great idea. I have a similar dress that hardly gets worn.

Do you have a close-up of the green bracelet? Is it fabric?

Milly said...

Pretty...Love the bracelets...great pop of color from them

Candycane said...

Similar(ish) to what I wore yesterday!!

Mervat said...

I always love a black dress and this one is a winner for its versatility. Top choice!

Christina Lee said...

LOVE this!

myrubyslippers said...

hi I've been following your daily outfits and I enjoy looking at them but this is my 1st comment. you look awesome in this dress. and the green bracelet gives a nice pop of colour too. thanks for being an inspiration, and stay stylish and pretty.