Thursday, April 9, 2009

Green Machine



Green Sweater: Designers Originals. Green Stripe Button Up: New York & Co. Beige Pinstripe Pants: New York & Co.



Fishnets Stockings: TJ Maxx. Ruffle Pumps: Mossimo.



It must be flower earring week because I am wearing flower studs again! I bought these before the whole flower rage set off. I adore them, but am a bit bummed that they are so popular now. I always like to have a little something different.... Oh well - at least they are cute!

So I am completely matchy-matchy today. I found this sweater at a Chicago thrift store recently, but it just so happened to match perfectly to my green and yellow striped button up, so I had to pair them and be a little overly green today.

9 comments:

eednic said...

the shoes are to die for!!

Tina said...

I love the edging on your cardi, your fishnets, and that fab ring!

mysterycreature said...

I love the shoes too - really cute, and sensible enough for work!

Milly said...

the edging on your cardi is so cute.....nice jewelry

jukejka said...

I love your shoes!!!

Mervat said...

I love the fishnets and shoes together. And the jewellery is gorgeous.

Sher said...

I'm a fan of the peridot color. Since you're a Leo I can see why you are too. I just picked up a pocketbook over the weekend that is a great color of peridot.

I'm new to blogging and enjoy your site. I'm wondering if you would like to exchange links?

www.fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

Tamstyles said...

OMG, OMG, OMG...where has this blog been...I love what you are doing here..and girl you closet..dam..I need to get mine organized like that! glad i found your glog!

Susu said...

Your shoes are so cutesy! I've been tuning on shoes a lot lately... the approach of springtime and peep toes maybe?