Monday, April 13, 2009

Answering Your Questions

I received an email last week and decided to answer it here on my blog instead:


"Hi Londyn!
I love your blog! So inspiring. It makes me want to switch up my daily wear :)
Anyway, I was hoping you could answer a couple of questions:
Where are the best places to shop? Where do you find the most luck when bargin hunting?
Also, I know your blog is about fashion and style, but I was trying to get back to my high school weight (not that long ago too!), and since we have the same body type, what kind of work out do you do? I've been trying to kick it up a notch from running and you look like you are in good shape so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.
Thanks for your time! Happy blogging!"


Question 1: Where are the best places to shop?

I shop just about everywhere, but the following are some of my favorites:

  • Macys/Dillards - professional wear
  • Khols - Vera Wang purses and hose
  • TJ Max - shoes and accessories
  • DSW - shoes
  • Online shopping - Victoria Secret, Newport News

Question 2: Where do you have the most luck bargain hunting?

I think you can find bargains just about anywhere, but I tend to find a lot of great deals at New York & Co and Forever 21.

As for fitness Question 3 -- I will do a separate post later this week!

No comments: