Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gladiator Girl



Brown Leather Gladiator Heels: Guess



Black Leather Wedge Gladiator: Nine West

I haven't yet announced which of the "Shoe Vote" shoes I ended up getting, but I will admit that I did not go with the Steve Madden gladiators. I LOVE gladiators, but I already have 2 pairs so I figure it doesn't make much sense to get another pair -- also, I don't find them very comfortable, so they are not one of my common wears.

After dealing with chilly 30 degree temperatures and winter coats - this weekend was gorgeous! It was 77 degrees at one point (heavenly), so I decided to put my gladiators to use and make this my Warrior Weekend.

12 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Love both outfits! I am jealous that it was warm enough for a denim jacket where you are, it's still freezing here. I am so ready for spring!

WendyB said...

I am wearing the same Nine West shoes today!

Kira Fashion said...

Hello girl!!

So nice to see you!
You seems to be so sexy!
Love your smile!!!

a kiss for you and thanks so much for your sweet words!

~B~ said...

I agree with your choice completely. If you already have 2 pairs of them do not get another. Can I change my vote with that tid bit. Hahaha. I love your hair style in the fist pics very breezy and carfree looking.

budget chic said...

Londyn,

I like both of those gladiator shoes! Super, super cute!

Milly said...

both outfits are nice....i have the same nine west shoes...very pretty but not good for walking alot atleast for me...so which one did you buy?

Shelly's Style Shop said...

Thanks for you sweet comments. I love your gladiator heels and your outfits! You look gorgeous!

xoxo, Shelly

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I love how you are rocking the shoes!

Cherish said...

Where did you get the denim jacket?

GingerSnap said...

I just love your blog and am inspired to start my own! I hope you continue to give cool outfit ideas nearly everyday, Love em!

Londyn said...

Cherish - My denim blazer is from the Gap. I actually found it at a Gap outlet store for some ridiculously good deal -- pays to shop thrifty!

GingerSnap - thanks so much :) I am inspired by others fashion blogs as well and love to get fun ideas and use them in my own way.

Elegance Personified said...

You look divinely trendy but chic in both of your "gladiator looks". Very fierce shoes and two great 'dress' outfits. Love the second brown/beige dress which looks like animal-print. =)