Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tie it in a Bow...



Chocolate Velvet Blazer: Boutique Europa. Blue Tie Top: Moda International. Gray Slacks: New York & Co. Brown Round Toe Pumps: Ann Taylor.


I felt very classic "feminine professional" today. A typical man's professional wear consists of a button up shirt, dress slacks, and often a blazer and/or tie. My feminine twist utilizes a flowy tie top instead of a button up and tie, as well as a fitted blazer with soft texture and delicate puff sleeve details. Of course, never forget, a good pair of heels!

5 comments:

kittyscreations said...

I love that use of a tie front blouse. I must get myself one sometime.

Low Cost High Style said...

So what kind of job do you have? I am a student, so I don't have a reason to get all profesional yet, but I can't wait....you make it look so fun :) ~Kendra~

Londyn said...

I work in Human Resources.

I think a lot of people "opt out" of being stylish because they think that professional means boring. But it doesn't have to be!

I'm glad you're excited to show off your professional style soon too!

Sheila said...

It's so nice to read about other women who put their best foot forward, fashionwise, at work. I work for a large muli-national in their real estate division, and I'm always astounded by how many people just can't be bothered.

Another superb outfit!

evanadine said...

i covet these shoes!
i found your blog through kasmira's and i think i am totally addicted to both of them -- you guys inspire me to *try*