Monday, February 9, 2009

Stylish School Teacher -?



Wine Color Silk Blouse: New York & Co. Black Jean Vest: No Boundaries. Gray Slacks: Style & Co. Black Pumps: Bandolino

I thought I'd give my glasses a try at work today. I typically only wear them at work when I'm in meetings and need to view a screen that might be farther away than my eyes can handle. However, I actually wear them a lot at home for watching TV, etc.

I actually think glasses are quite cute and stylish, so today I am just keeping them on! I kind of feel like a school teacher -- is that weird...?

8 comments:

Sheila said...

You look great in glasses - I really like those frames.

This is a great outfit - and hey, rock that sexy teacher/librarian look!

Monique said...

I think they look good! I love wearing my glasses, but just normally wear them around the house.

I love that color pink color on you.

Milly said...

very nice...even the glasses

Cat said...

As an avid glasses wearer, I say rock on. Dang, I need to get me a vest. It accentuates your curves.

Audi said...

Those frames look great! I never had a schoolteacher who was that stylish.

bekster said...

I love my glasses. I think they are my favorite style feature about myself.

You look great, by the way. Did you really get that vest at Wal-Mart? (No Boundaries is Wal-Mart, right?) I need to get more vests...

Londyn said...

I got the vest so long a that I don't remember where I bought it, but I think you're right that No Boundaries is Walmart, so that must have been my place of purchase. You just never know where you may find some cute pieces!

Elegance Personified said...

A Sexy school-teacher though. But yeah they look awesome. You should wear glasses more often. =)