Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chilly Willy



Wine Silk Shirt: New York & Co. Blue V-neck Sweater: Express. Gray Pants: Style & Co. Gray Pumps: Nicole Miller.

The weather is cold and wet here in good old Cincinnati. It's so hard for me to dress in this weather because all I feel like wearing is cords, a big sweater, and my comfy boots. I am, however, still forcing myself to try and keep up some style even in this crap weather, so hopefully this is a little better than a bulky sweater and cords!

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Love that vivid blue!

WendeeB said...

You're amazing. Our cold front came through last night and I'm FREEZING down here and it's only 70 degrees. I can just imagine how frigid you must be up there. Anyway, totally great outfit. Love the pink silky/satiny shirt. Different shoes, maybe. Only cause I know you have so many great ones to chose from :)

Katie said...

London, let's face it. You look gorgeous in anything!

Katie

Chris said...

Me too. I have lofty goals to wear pretty skirts, shiny shoes, and all that jazz. Then I see the weather reports and hear the wind outside (not to mention all that snow and ice) and I just chicken out. I think the better term is I "laze" out. But I'm getting better. Trying, anyhow.

I love that blue on you, too. And the shoes look very shiny and cute. But then again, I know you have an awesome shoe collection, so I would be surprised by anything less! :)