Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beloved




Black Dress: Laura Clement. Tweed Jacket: ELLE. Black Suede Boots: Chadwicks.

I am wearing another of my beloveds today -- my black (semi)bubble dress. I love the little button clasps on the sides that cinch the waist before it blooms into a pretty little bubble.

I typically wear this dress with a collared shirt because the dress neckline is so high, but this time I decided to be a bit more "casual cute" by pairing it up with a plain white tee and then threw a tweed cropped jacket over it.

9 comments:

kittyscreations said...

This dress looks great on you! I can understand why it's one of your favorite pieces.

Sheila said...

I totally did a black dress today too! How bizarre.

This is such a cute basic dress - you look lovely.

Cat said...

I like how you paired the trapeze sweater with a slight bubble silhouette. Very classy!

LaToya said...

I second that, the dress is fantastic!

MUG said...

This is the cutest look! I love the t-shirt under that dress!

Becky!! said...

Well! How lovely your clothes and how wonderful that I can now spy on them!

Yay!

Becky

Milly said...

the tweed jacket is so cute!

BigRose said...

Great outfit! but I feel like you are missing something, maybe a long necklace.

Carla said...

Looking fabulous.!! I am totally in love with your black dress.