Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not Giving Up Yet




Black & White Patterned Jacket: INC. Black 3/4 Sleeve Shirt: Axcess. Gray Cropped Pants: Express. Nude Fishnets: Vera Wang. Red Pumps: Stuart Weitzman.

I wore my red polka dot rain boots in to work today, and then switched over to my heels. Even though it is getting colder and colder, I just can't give them up yet!

I do love winter boots as well, but they are never quite as fun and funky as a good pair of colored heels. Red always goes so nicely with bold black and white patterns, so it was a necessity that I pulled out the colorful pumps.

9 comments:

Jane said...

I love the pumps and the cropped length is great on you. I am far too short to wear that length.

Chi-Chi said...

hi new 2 blogville
love ur shoes : )

Katie said...

Aww! That jacket is oh so cute! I LOVE IT!!!!

Katie

kittyscreations said...

Black and white and red is always a good combination. Looks great on you!

Deva said...

You live a few miles from where I live, and I've been lurking and reading and admiring your fashion sense for a while. Would love to meet up, if you would be interested.

http://vorilee.typepad.com

Milly said...

love the jacket!!

a cat of impossible colour said...

Love the patterned jacket!

Sheila said...

You look so Audrey! Absolutely adorable.

I never stop wearing heels. Of course, our weather never really gets that bad...it rarely snows here.

Mimi said...

Check out target.com ..they have rain boot liners for winter. I ordered a pair for myself but havent arrived yet!!?