Saturday, December 6, 2008

Keeping Warm



Navy Turtleneck: Moda Int'l. Gray Pencil Skirt: Body by Victoria. Navy and Black Patterned Stockings: Vera Wang. Gray Pumps: Nicole Miller. Jewel Beaded Necklace: Lia Sophia.



I love how warm turtlenecks are during the winter, but I'm not sure that they do too much for me personally. The closed off neckline just is never that flattering. To bring the eye down, I added the jewel toned long necklace. The additional interest of the jewelry was good for the overall look, but I'm still deciding if turtlenecks are right for me. . .

5 comments:

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

yay!

yes, we decided we do!

i've never had a guest blogger yet, so i'm not sure how it works.

i think all we have to do is temporarily add your e-mail to the ShoeLove team member list, and it will allow you access to it just as you would your own blog.

i will look into it and get back to you.

write about anything you'd like! anything SHOES--even how you incorporate them into your own wardrobe and daily ensembles. it's your gig, so do what ever you'd like and be as creative as you want. and add as many pics as you want. have fun!

i'm so excited. this will be fun for us and readers of ShoeLove.

Anonymous said...

I think every woman looks good in turtlenecks and pencil skirts... but your skirt is too long ... make you look too dumpy. Have it shortened to hit at the knee and this would be a knock out!

Love your style!!!

Elle said...

cute outfit! i love pencil skirts and pumps!

Would you consider hemming the skirt an inch or two? Seems just a touch long as is.

Anonymous said...

I typically agree with liking a skirt above the knee, but you have the height to pull off the longer look, and with the sultry shape - I think it looks nice to keep the length.

Audrey said...

I think you look fantastic in turtlenecks. I'm jealous.... they make me look frumpy. :(