Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Flowery Rush


Vintage Flower Dress. Mary Janes: Fioni.



I forgot that I had turned my alarm off yesterday, so I was not very happy when I woke up 45 minutes late today...

I usually take a lot of leisure time in the morning - close to an hour and a half to bathe, drink my coffee, and watch my morning shows before heading out.

Today I had a only 40 minutes -- I divided up my time as follows:
shower - 10 min
makeup - 10 min
hair dry and style - 10 min
pick out clothes and dress - 5 min
blog pic, grab lunch, coat & rainboots on - 5 min

YIKES!

Thank goodness when I got to work I was able to slow things down a bit and get my Starbucks before starting the day.

5 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

Cute dress! I hate over sleeping - I too like about an hour to do my little morning routine!

Fashion Addict said...

Oh I hate it when I over sleep, but at least you had time to still arrive to work on time! And that dress that you're wearing is too cute!

Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, how do you get up early enough to have all that time? I can barely make it to work on time most days!

Cute dress - it would look good with a chunky necklace. Love the shoes!

Londyn said...

Fashion Addict -- You're updated!

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

so adorable!