Monday, December 15, 2008

Devotion

Bright Blue V-neck Sweater: Express Design Studio. Sheer Turquoise Tie Top: Neu Look. Gray Wool Skirt: Moda Int'l. Tights: Simply Vera Wang. Gray Tie Shoes: LaRedoute.



I just love love love Vera Wang tights. Yes, I know, I have already expressed my undying devotion, but I have the urge to exclaim my love once more. They are just such great quality, so warm, and really fun yet chic styling.



When I bought this pair of tights I actually thought that they were more of a nude / beige color, so I was trying this outfit with brown tones for my skirt and shoes. -- Obviously those initial choices were not working.

As soon as I pulled out my gray skirt it became blatantly clear that these tights had a gray/silver tone to them, not beige. So many times getting an outfit right just depends on trying and trying again!

6 comments:

Secret Admirer said...

I love these tights with that skirt, sexy yet sophisticated! :)

SHOEGAL said...

Great shoes!

Katie said...

Very cute!

Milly said...

yep..those tights are nice...need topick some up...nice shoes too

lacouturiernyc said...

love the tights!

xoxo,
La C.

Chris said...

Very pretty. That's one of my favorite brands, too.