Friday, December 26, 2008

Color Combinations





Black Jacket: Kenneth Cole. Sheer Pattern Tie Blouse: New York & Co. Belt: gifted. Beige Pencil Skirt: New York & Co. Boots: Chadwicks.

Another holiday work party, so I wanted to dress up a bit while still being layered and warm. I was a little hesitant at first to pair this gold accessory belt to the colors in this outfit, but as soon as I put it on, I loved the look and color combination. It just goes to show how often something can look good or not in your head, but there is never a better way to really find out then actually trying it on. If I would have stuck with what looked good in my head, I might have gone with a more expected silver or red.

10 comments:

Cat said...

The pink belt was definitely a good choice. It really makes the black and white color scheme pop. I love your hair as well. How do you get those curls? Hot rollers? Curling iron?

Thanks for the link, we've added you as well!

Sheila said...

Happy Christmas, Londyn!

You look amazing in this! The pink and gold belt is totally the right accessory!

Londyn said...

Happy Christmas to you too!

Cat - I use a 1 inch curling iron :)

WendyB said...

The belt was a great choice.

Abbey said...

Fabulous outfit.! I too got a same designed pencil skirt from New York & Company.

Blissful Nikki said...

I would never have thought to put all of this together, but it looks fabulous!! :)

Kasmira said...

Those are great boots!

And your hair is rockin.

La Reine said...

You always look so cute!
Loved the pink belt.

-Happy Holidays!

M said...

oo this look reminds me of the shopoholic previews

Elegance Personified said...

Love this outfit, all of it, especially from the waist up. And yessss the belt with it looks great, who'd have thunk it?