Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy Day



Green Cardigan: Stephanie Spencer. Brown Cords: Express. Orange Pointies: Nine West.

Overall, I am pretty comfy today. I knew it was going to be a tough day for me at work today, and that I would be stuck to my computer - so I made sure to dress in something that I wouldn't have to think about.

I am actually wearing a leopard tank under the green cardigan -- it's just really hard to see it in the picture above.

I love mixing browns and greens, and the pattern up top brought some nice interest to the look.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this look! The orange just pops and the green looks amazing on you! The touch of leopard is perfect.

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

i love love love green and orange together. i have a vintage orange wool coat that i love to wear with my green cowboy boots!

i'll post a pic on my photo blog!

i told my twin sis to go check out your blog! she enjoyed it too.
:)

kass said...

those shoes are so fantastic!!