Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vera Wang Stockings




Brown Velvet Blazer: Botique Europa. Red Print Dress: Newport News. Nude Fishnets: Vera Wang. Red Peep Toes: Stuart Weitzman.

I love fishnet stockings. Nude fishnets, in particular, are great for the workplace because they give a bit of texture and fun without being too visible.

While I was standing in line at the bank today, a woman in line behind me asked me where I got my stockings. When I told her they were Vera Wang, she laughed and said they were too expensive an item for her. -- I disagree! I let her know that the Simply Vera Wang collection is now sold at Kohls for a very reasonable price.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute look! I love the velvet jacket!

Leslie said...

I love nude fishnets. Mine got a hole in them and Ive never been able to find an affordable pair sense. They look great with that outfit.

WendyB said...

That blazer looks lush!

Marcia said...

Your new shoes look fantastic with that outfit!! Perfect.

Kasmira said...

All my nude fishnets are Vera Wang for Kohl's, too! They last forever.

Milly said...

Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I am loving those red shoes... : ) L

Sheila said...

This is my first year with nude fishnets (inspired by Kasmira, natch). I picked up a pair by Hue that I love - it's always been a reliable brand for me. I think they were around $6.