Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day



Chocolate Silk Wrap: Sunny Leigh. Jeans: Massimo. Leopard Pointies: Guess. Necklace: Dillards.


I had to cut off my head in these photos only because these pictures were taken after several hours of binge eating, laughing, talking, and lounging -- I was exhausted by the time I got home and remembered to take my blog picture -- it wasn't the prettiest sight so I am saving you from it!

Even though my exhausted face did not make the pic, I was happy with my Thanksgiving outfit. The silk chocolate top felt so luxurious, and I am always a fan of turquoise and brown.

9 comments:

WendyB said...

That's a very sleek look for Thanksgiving. I can't believe you ate too much!

*~Dani~* said...

Love the chocolate and turquoise combo. Looks great! Happy Thanksgiving.

Aysel said...

Hi! I'm a fan of your blog. I think you are amazing, and have an incredible sense of style. At times, when I have no idea what to wear, I just search through your blog, and bingo! Lots of ideas come right away! So thanks for being so creative, and for posting your creativity for some of us less talented!
On Thanksgiving Day, I thank you for that!
By the way, today’s outfit is gorgeous. I need a couple of items to complete my version of it!

Katie said...

I love this outfit! The chocolate brown with turquoise is always a classic - and the texture of that top is so pretty! I love the silkiness of it!

Katie

Sheila said...

Love the turquoise with the brown - you look great!

Milly said...

love the color combo of chocolate and turquoise....i want that necklace and ring! :)

Keisha said...

I absolutely LOVE this top. Can I ask where you found it? I would love to have one!

Londyn said...

Another fabulous Macy's find :)

Hillary said...

So love the top. The turquoise jewelry really pop against the chocolate. Awesome T-day outfit!